Friday, September 26, 2008

Potraits

Clicked with Nikon FM10
Actually he was not aware that I am clicking, he was looking out from a bus window … so the image is slightly blured… I liked the light on his face which made me to click…

Ths pic was clicked when I was in a queue in temple… Actually I was clicking elderly man's photo… but suddenly his grandson came to him and I changed my composition.. that added more intrest and meaning to ths photgraph..
Ths man was not allowing me to click me his photo..but still I clicked… than he had arguments
with me…he was asking for money from me…than finnaly my friend gave 20 buks…

The way he was standing with his cycle in a typical South Indian Costume made me to click…
I dnt know what made me to click ths… but I liked the result.
cliked with Nikon FM10

No comments: